THE GREAT WORKPLACE REVOLUTION
By Thomas S. Klobucher
What do Great Workplaces….organizations with a truly motivated, truly engaged workforce …have in common? What do they do to tailor their workspace and engage their employees? How do they consistently stay ahead of the competition? The answer: They follow the TWELVE ESSENTIAL STRATEGIES FOR CREATING A GREAT PLACE TO WORK. In doing so, these organizations take the time to learn the languages and the unique perspectives of every single member of their multigenerational workforce. You can learn all about the twelve essential strategies … the five generations of knowledge workers who will be pooling their talents to create competitive advantage for market leaders … and the invisible thread that turns a group of employees into a united, service-driven team … in Tom Klobucher’s new book THE GREAT WORKPLACE REVOLUTION. Join The Great Workplace Revolution … a revolution where everyone wins! Click here for a free executive summary of THE GREAT WORKPLACE REVOLUTION: TWELVE EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES FOR CREATING A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
- Transform The Way You Think About Employees and Your Workplace!2014-03-22 14:15:55Read More
- "The Great Workplace Revolution THIRTY DAY CHALLENGE". Engaging your workplace by putting your employees first.2014-02-05 10:37:29Read More
- The Kolbe Continuum: Getting the right people in the right seat2011-10-13 10:40:20Read More
- The Kolbe Index: Focusing on your unique strengths2011-10-06 10:38:07Read More
- The Kolbe Assessment: Is this the perfect tool?2011-09-29 08:35:22Read More